Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Who IS Bringeroflite

Some people I know, must be thinking that I'm this pretentious little girl.

"Who does she think she is? A Bringer Of Light? Who does she think she's kidding?!"

Ok, they don't say it to my face, but I know some people out there do think it! So here's the history of my "nickname".

My sister gave this to me when I was a tiny tot, barely old enough to be able to read the words on this card. But it was from my sister, and boy I treasured it so!

I loved it so much, I kept this card with me wherever I went. It made me somehow feel at peace whenever I felt the world was so unfair.

And then, when it came a time when I started playing MMORPGs, finding a unique nick name for myself seemed easy as pie... "Bringeroflite" the shortened version.

The rest as they say, is history :) I now use this nick for everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment